In today’s times plastic has become an integral part of our lives. It’s difficult to imagine a plastic free life!
Even though it would be very difficult, It’s not impossible to live plastic free. If you imagine our lives a couple of decades back. A lot less plastic was used.
I thought I would put a few points down so we can take some baby steps in the right direction:
- Avoid bottled water, carry your own bottle.
- If not altogether, avoid using non-recyclable plastic.
- Don’t ask for carry bags from shops, carry your own jute/cotton bags.
- Use china & glass jars at home.
- Use steel, glass bottles, containers in fridge.
- Avoid melamine crockery, Use glass, china, steel.
- Eat your Ice cream in a cone and not in a plastic cup.
What other life hacks would you recommend for me to live a plastic free life? 🤔